Here’s our monthly call for presenters and presentations. Topics of special interest at present are listed below, but talks can be on any game-development-related subject, whether technical-, creative-, or business-focused. If you are interested in presenting to the Gamedev NL audience, please email us!
Topics of Special Interest
- Funding – Grant writing, digital media tax credits, innovation funds, angel/venture capital, traditional financing, and any other subject related to getting the money to build games
- Art & Animation – whether it’s concept art or production assets, we want to hear from artists who are making things to put into games!
- Sound – are you a producer? A sound engineer? A musician? An interactive sound specialist? We’d love to hear your perspective on writing music and SFX for interactive media!
- Voices – are you a voice actor? Have you worked with voice actors on a published game? We would like to hear more about how that works, and what game developers should consider when they’re considering whether and how to put voices into their games
- Engine Programming – Written a navmesh system from scratch? Built your own voxel engine? Constructed a network compression scheme lately? We’d love to hear all about it!